Why does the week start on Sunday instead of Monday? Personally, I’ve always preferred my week to start on a Monday instead of Sunday as it just made more sense to me. I work Monday to Friday, and the last two days are my days to relax before I started the week again.
Changing the day your week starts on your iPhone, iPad and iPod as well as your Mac is really easy,here’s how.
Change Day Week Starts On
Changing the first day of the week on your iPad, iPhone or iPod is really easy:
- Open Settings
- Tap “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”
- Scroll down to Calendars and tap “Start Week On”
- Select any day of the week.
- Open the Calendar app and check to see if it was applied.
On a Mac it’s just as easy:
- Open Calendar
- From the Menu bar select Calendar -> Preferences
- Make sure the General Tab is selected
- Change “Start week on” to your desired day.